Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls Marrakech Excursions
Starting from Marrakech, a day’s visit to the famous Ouzoud waterfalls of about 110 metres in height and which constitutes one of the most spectacular natural beauty spots in Morocco. It is about a three hour drive to get there. The surrounding countryside offers red cliffs, oleander, and doves, and, if you are lucky, you will catch a glimpse of some Barbary apes. Bird-watchers will enjoy a trip to the waterfalls too, as will walkers who can enjoy the area at any time of year, except perhaps the hottest summer months of July and August. There are plenty of places to have lunch with a view over the waterfalls from their terraces. A short walk will bring you to the top of the falls from where you can look down at their full magnificence and at the river cascading down the three tiers casting magical rainbows.
- The price is depends on number of people, for the price please contact us.
The price includes:
- Vehicle with driver / guide.
- Fuel, tolls and any associated expenses.
- Private tour, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up from your hotel, Riad, airport or wherever you want.
Distance and duration:
- 340 km (round trip).
- 10 hours (approx).
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance fees (Cable and car and Moon Valley)
- Box lunch water, banana apple and chocolate
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- 5 Star Accommodation
- Airport Transfers